Refreshing and tangy, this Falsa smoothie is a burst of fruity delight!
Falsa Smoothie, Falsa Juice, Juice
- 250 grams of Falsa (Grewia Asiatica)
- 2 Tbsp of Sugar
- 1 Tsp of Black Salt
- 2 Tbsp of Red Syrup
- Water As Per Required
- In a blender, add the washed Falsa berries.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar to the blender. Adjust the amount of sugar based on your taste preference and the sweetness of the berries.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of black salt over the berries.
- Pour in 2 tablespoons of red syrup, which will add color and additional sweetness to the smoothie.
- Add water as per your desired consistency. Start with a small amount and gradually add more if needed.
- Blend all the ingredients together until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Pour the Falsa smoothie into glasses.
- Serve the smoothie chilled and enjoy!