You can freeze them for an unexpected guest or even for your burgers for that desi touch!
- ½ kg Undercut Pieces
- 1 tbsp Ginger/Garlic Paste
- 2 Cups Luke-Warm Water
- 1 Cup Onion Finely Cut
- 3 Slices Bread
- 1 tsp Hot Spices Powder
- 5 Green Chilies Chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds Roasted & Powder
- 2 tbsp Fresh Corianders Chopped
- Salt To Taste
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Cook undercut and ginger/garlic in water; cook till it becomes tender and water dries.
- Grind undercut with remaining ingredients in a chopper.
- Shape into sausages.
- Heat oil in a wok; fry sausages on medium flame; remove.
To watch the complete video recipe Click here
Kebab, Undercut Kebab