Alfredo Pasta Sauce
This Alfredo sauce recipe always turns out rich and creamy! A delicious way to transform plain fettuccine pasta or steamed vegetables.
- ½ Cup Butter
- 1 ½ Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Minced
- ½ Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ▢¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- ▢2 Cups Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Add the butter and cream to a large skillet.
- Simmer over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper for one minute.
- Whisk in the parmesan cheese until melted.
- Serve immediately.
Sauce, alfredo Sauce, Pasta Souce