A popular and refreshing drink that originated in Pakistan and India.
Doodh Soda, Milk Pakola, Drink
- Water As Required
- 1-2 Tbsp of Basil Seeds / Tukh Malanga
- 2 Cups of Milk
- 3 Tbsp of Caster Sugar
- 2 Cups of Soda (Fizzy Drink)
- 6-7 Cubes of Ice
- Soak 1-2 tablespoons of basil seeds (Tukh Malanga) in water for about 10-15 minutes, until they become soft and plump.
- Take a jug, mix 2 cups of milk and 3 tablespoons of caster sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Add the soaked basil seeds to the milk and sugar mixture and stir gently.
- Take 2 cups of soda (fizzy drink) and pour it into the milk mixture. Stir gently to combine.
- Add 6-7 ice cubes to the mixture and stir again.
- Your Doodh Soda is now ready! Pour it into glasses and serve immediately.