Enjoy your delicious Philly Cheesesteak sandwich!
Philly Cheesesteak, Sandwich, Beaf Sandwich
- 3-4 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Hoagie Roll
- 2-3 Tbsp Oil
- 250 Grams of Beef (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Salt
- ½ Cup Capsicum (Julienne Cut)
- ½ Cup Onion (Julienne Cut)
- 3-4 Cheese Slice
1. Slice a hoagie roll in half.
2. Heat 3 to 4 tablespoons of Butter, toast the hoagie roll and remove.
3. Take the same pan, heat 2 to 3 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the thinly sliced beef and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of black pepper and 1 teaspoon of salt over it. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the beef is browned and cooked through, stirring occasionally.
4. Add 1/2 cup of julienne-cut onions and 1/2 cup of julienne-cut capsicum (bell peppers) to the skillet and sauté for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
5. Once the vegetables are done, transfer the beef and vegetables onto one-half of the toasted roll. 6. 6. Top with 3 to 4 slices of cheese.